I spend most of my time working on hard engineering problems. I want to build new ideas that shape the future of how we think, learn, and build.
I love making people laugh and thinking critically about the world.
In my spare time, I’m learning math. I like to create hypotheses about interesting problems in technical industries.
I also really like puzzles.
- did research and engineering with Purdue & EF
- explored prosthetics and wearables while developing software at an athletic development company
- raised $$$ to build smart tech for athletes
- drafted a paper on how the market for lemons perpetuates poverty traps with Solar4Africa
- analyzed satellite telemetry data @ JPL
- used machine learning to understand + optimize new battery (lithium titanate) chemistry
- built climate resilient housing for droughts in Kenya
- moved out @ 17 + played tennis in SoCal for 6 mo. after graduating high school
- growing up played an abnormal amount of chess (and represented Canada at intl. tournaments + SPFGI 3x)
- did other things & failed - like creating an AI card game like Cards Against Humanity and piloting SMS tech w/ GPT-3 in Bolivia